10.27.2005















There's a mountain of laundry--clean and folded, but not yet shelved or closeted--in my bedroom that is threatening to take over the second floor. It has been growing steadily over the past month, and every night my husband stubs his toe on one of the baskets in the darkened room on his way to bed. Since so many other things I have successfully procrastinated up till this point are coming due, I figure it is high time to tackle this project as well. Today I will accomplish many things--some professional, some volunteer and some housewife-ly--but the creation of a thoughtful blog entry will not be one of them.

Hopefully this picture will suffice. A thousand words and all that. It's Tolby on the day she came home from the hospital, looking so incredibly small and frog-like. I love this shot for the way it captures her long, lean novelty. She is almost twice as big now, which blows my mind and makes me weepy.

Not only are there not enough hours in the day, but the ones we do have pass way too fast. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dad said...

I guess laundry didn't make the list though. I stubbed my toe again on the it.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home