11.01.2005

THE ONE WHERE SHE IS A CAT AND HE IS A LITTERBOX







A close-up of Chris's hind quarters in the litterbox.

This Halloween, Chris and I were a litterbox and a cat, respectively. I am really pleased that he was secure enough in his manhood to willingly dress up as something. . .well. . .for me to poop on. The great thing about my husband is that he'll do anything for a laugh. Then there's also the fact that it was a heck of a lot cheaper to saw a hole into a plastic clothes bin than it would have been to purchase one of the ridiculously overpriced costumes made of synthetic fiber guaranteed to go up in flames at the first sight of a match, lighter, candle, or magnifying glass and light source.

The baby stayed with her grandparents on the paternal side while we indulged in Halloween revelry at Sean's house. After four trimesters of estrangement, Jim Beam and I were reunited, courtesy of Diet Coke. It was like old times, which is signficant when you consider that life is really nothing like it used to be.

Alright, I would write more, but there's a baby to be fed and a husband who needs to go replace the brakelights on my Cadillac Craptera. See ya tomorrow. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Jene said...

laugh at me if you want, but i found this really meaningful:

"It was like old times, which is signficant when you consider that life is really nothing like it used to be."

so true - i've had that same thought many times recently (although i could never express it so well).

4:33 PM  
Anonymous roxie carol said...

If I were litterbox trained, I'd poop on you. But I'm not, so I'll go stategically hide something in the yard for you to step on.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home